Chill track (feedback 4 feedback)

Wow this is great work man. Something i would like to get into myself 'stylewise'. Production is tight as well. Nice mixture of samples. Vocal really works well.... Was that recorded by yourself?
Either way ive followed you on SC and will keep an eye out for you work. Please check my first post on here.

Nice, this sounds really chill and has an all-around, feel good vibe. I really, REALLY liked those piano crescendo and decrescendo rolls that happen every 4 bars. The drum patterns kicking in at around the chorus sounds pretty good as well but I find that some parts of the song tends to be too bottom-heavy. It's kinda strange, it sounds fine when the drums start kicking in but I feel like you can add a little more room in the mids and highs just right when the chorus starts before the drums. Other than that, it's a pretty nice track :)

Thanks for sharing

The highs from the piano are a bit harsh in the beginning, soften it up by eqing down the highs a bit, the delay sounds amazing on it though! I feel like I'm scuba diving through Atlantis hahaha, overall great track, and love the vocal.

I really enjoyed the melody. Really great gentle buildup in the track. The percussion is amazing, but not a big fan of how the kick is panned all the way right and that snare is all the way left. Only thing that bugged me, besides that the mix and sound selection is flawless.

You could check out my thread with my EP!
Augustus EP (Returning all feedback)

Back