Blast Off To Another Dimension - E1GHTH PLACE

Hi sir,
great sounding track as always! Really like the sounds, the mix and the energy of it all, especially after about three minutes when it goes "ape". Love it. Before that there was a short section where the energy got lost a little bit for my taste (when the long notes are played), but it might be just a matter of taste.
:-) How come you're not signed yet???

Thanks a lot for listening and for your comments!

@DZM: Haha, not sure why I haven't submitted a demo to a label, I probably should get on that though. In the meantime, I have my own record label joined with Beaches077. It's called Four Corners Records and we have a few of our tracks already uploaded on SoundCloud along with a couple of other members :)

Awesome! I love the retro vibe combined with the modern panning effects a lot :) You definitely know your craft and it's a pleasure to listen to it! For how long are you into production already?

@beyond_horizont: Thanks so much for listening, dude! I've actually been producing for over 10 years now and I'm just scratching the surface finding my own sound and craft. I wasn't taking it seriously before until I released my first EP "Surreal Electro" just a few months ago. It's been really fun and I keep on learning new things the more I write my own songs and even listening to other artists. :)

Nice stuff E1GHTH. Sweet vibes - I loved the chaos of the background impacts and FX - really well done.

Gives me some 'daft punk - derezzed' feels.. i like it, i want the kick to be more punchy but thats just personal preference, really good job

I really like the Arps :-)
Got a nice synthwave sound.
Also the modulation how the cutoff opens is nice.
And the glitches later are cool.
From 2:14 it gets dissonant but maybe thats intended.
Good work,
Best Wishes,
Flo

Back