Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (Complextro remix?)

Not sure about the genre, just was experimenting with stuff and came up with this. There are few parts where vocals get quiet, but I didn't want to spend too much time fixing minor details.
My goal now is to create as many songs as I can in a short period of time. Already have 30 songs or so done, and I noticed that my learning went through the roof. I would recommend you guys trying this as well :)

Anyways, what do you guys think?:)

So I dig what you're doing with the synth and the remix sounds fine musically. But the mix just feels really empty. Did you add sub-bass? I would also add a pad or something just so the background space isn't so empty. Maybe put some slight saturation on the master or something just to fill it out enough.

I totally agree with you, I was kind of rushing it, so yeah. But good advice! Yup I didn't add sub bass and pads. I thought it sounded pretty good without sub bass, but you can never be too careful. Clean bass would've probably made this much better, and the pads of course:)

What kind of piano do you use? I love this so much. Come back to this track and brush over the minor details (the vocals being a bit quiet at points, more separation). And this might sound a bit silly, but I feel like adding Billlie's "duh" right before the second drop where it goes quiet would be dope. Overall an amazing remix.

Back