Thread: Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (Complextro remix?)

Thanks

Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (Complextro remix?)

Sign in to disable this ad
    Not sure about the genre, just was experimenting with stuff and came up with this. There are few parts where vocals get quiet, but I didn't want to spend too much time fixing minor details.
    My goal now is to create as many songs as I can in a short period of time. Already have 30 songs or so done, and I noticed that my learning went through the roof. I would recommend you guys trying this as well

Anyways, what do you guys think?

Thanks
    So I dig what you're doing with the synth and the remix sounds fine musically. But the mix just feels really empty. Did you add sub-bass? I would also add a pad or something just so the background space isn't so empty. Maybe put some slight saturation on the master or something just to fill it out enough.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NOR_OMA_NS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I totally agree with you, I was kind of rushing it, so yeah. But good advice! Yup I didn't add sub bass and pads. I thought it sounded pretty good without sub bass, but you can never be too careful. Clean bass would've probably made this much better, and the pads of course

Thanks
    I like it as it is.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    What kind of piano do you use? I love this so much. Come back to this track and brush over the minor details (the vocals being a bit quiet at points, more separation). And this might sound a bit silly, but I feel like adding Billlie's "duh" right before the second drop where it goes quiet would be dope. Overall an amazing remix.

Thread Information