Big track, need reviews!

This isn't bad.. its well arranged, and has a somewhat sparkly nature... like the break... there is no bass behind the kick when it comes in.. like a bass line... And that little bass sound that pops in every now and then just sounds out of key.. but that could be another kick and not a bass line at all...

Overall I like the arrangement melody, and structure... I think there is just something that is out of tune that bass that comes in at 038 seconds... and then again at 52 etc.. Is it a different kick your using? or a bass sound... you could tune it up.... And chuck a bass line in behind the kick to fill it out a bit :)

Nice work

The noise at 0,38 and ,52 is actually a hardstyle kick. Its something ive been trying in new projects, to mix up dance with hardstyle :).
At home I have speakers with a bass-knob so to me it sounds quite bass-y. I guess I should tune the kick up a bit

Thanks for the reply :)

Sounds like it could be played in most clubs. Like all the things you did with distortion but overall it's too repetitive and stressful to me but that's the genre I guess. Production is not bad but could need some enhanced bass, try raise around 65Hz-95Hz a little.

You should be proud of this my friend, it's great, only things I'd say is maybe don't use that vocal bit so much, not too keen on it during the breakdowns, but then that's entirely my opinion. Other than that, mixing sounds good and I especially like the synth timbres.

There is not enough drive in the drop/climax imo. The second climax should have more energy in it, it sounds like it is a copy paste from the first one. Try adding some variation in your melody? All in all, the idea is there and its actualy pretty solid track. Keep producing!

Back