[Big Room] Smashmello - Karaka (Original Mix) [F4F]

So fat sound! I really enjoy this track. Very progressive and makes me wanna dance. I especially love the celtic -like motives.
Just little thing - I would change the pre delay on the clap at the beginning. The mix as a whole is big and spacey and the echo on the clap makes the clap sound like it is in small room and that contras the rest of the mix. It somehow came to my attention.

Hey Smashmello!

I like your track a lot, man, the indian/asian and celtic culture both are very appealing to me, and your music has both in its melodies. I enjoyed your drum samples too.

I'd say your track can either be seen in a positive or kinda-critic point of view by the same reason:

Positive: You have a lot of different melodies in there, but all of them are linked by similar timbres, synths and styles, which gives your music a lot of dynamism.

Kinda-critic: Exactly because your track does have a lot of different melodies (more specifically it does not plays the same chorus), it loses its identity.

Therefore, I'd say your track fits more into an epic movie soundtrack than into a summer hit or house clubs latest. If that's good or not, you decide. For me, it's an incredible music. Good job!

When you have the chance, please check it out here. Keep it up, pal!

Last edited:
Ok honest feed:

I think it sounds really good and that you could easily shop it as a movie track.

The only think I have a issue with its its not genre specific. I couldnt really hear what you was targeting genre wise. It was just a beat.

I didnt hear production errors it was very clean and good. Im just concerned with the point you were trying to make with the beat. You should hear your point in you r music.

Other tan that. Good stuff...

thank you all for the feedback! I already guessed that all the different melodies aren't for everyone :D and the clap in the beginning is also a really good point!

Nice clean sound you've got going on. The only thing i would point out is i found the track slightly awkward to follow, possibly due to different melodies. Although great sounds non the less.

Regards AudioSY

good mix as said previously all the different melodies make the track go off the road per say but apart from that really nice keep it up!!

Back