Thread: Beginner here

Thanks

Beginner here

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys
    This is a part of one of the tracks I made. I'm unsecure if the Intro fits the Drop and even if the Drop is strong enough.
    But I would like to improve me as fast as I can, so let me know what you think and feel free to give me any Advice and Ideas.

See ya!
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eskalation For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi
    I like the drop! In the intro I would start more gentle, maybe with some HP/LP that fades off, and i think maybe it's a little soo much bass in the intro. And I feel like your lead in the build-up could also be tried with some HP build up.
    How long have you been producing? You are really good to be a beginner! And which plugin is the lead if I can ask? Really like it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to niceCream For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hey man,
    thanks for listening!
    I'm trying this out when i'm finishing the track. It's hard to say how long ive been producing, i wanted to work on my first songs when I was probably 15. So I written my first "tracks" back then, but with out any motivation for improving, so likely everything was crap lol. But into EDM production maybe 3-4 Months. It's like a endless Playlist on youtube watching something about sounddesign, mixing and mastering
    The leads are layered from some presets for Serum, with whitennoise and a percussion.
    Last edited by Eskalation; 05-25-2020 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskalation View Post
    Hey man,
    thanks for listening!
    I'm trying this out when i'm finishing the track. It's hard to say how long ive been producing, i wanted to work on my first songs when I was probably 15. So I written my first "tracks" back then, but with out any motivation for improving, so likely everything was crap lol. But into EDM production maybe 3-4 Months. It's like a endless Playlist on youtube watching something about sounddesign, mixing and mastering
    The leads are layered from some presets for Serum, with whitennoise and a percussion.

Then you were early out with exploring what you like, but yes, motivation and dedication is everything, and the goal at least.
    You'll always have to progress, and there's always room for improvements. 3-4 months is really short time, so I'm impressed over your progression.
    Nice, I use serum too. Do you tweak or edit your presets a lot or do you use them as they are, more or less?

Thanks
    Depends on the track. When the presets fits well I see no reason to change something on it, so mostly I deactivate reverb and delay. But like I said it's a far way for me to learn sounddesign perfectly. :P
    When you have some demos or parts I can listen to them too.

Thanks
    I agree, I leave most of that part to the sounddesigners, they know best how it works. But sometimes I change it a lot.
    Yes, I'd appreciate that, thanks!
    I've finished my first track here First completed track, chill EDM. Need feedback! So just comment everything you mean in that link. Like I said it's the first track so do not expect it to be the highest quality! Thank you
    Last edited by niceCream; 05-26-2020 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks
    Nice track! Perhaps a little eq and sidechain to clarify the synths and percussion? Overall quite nice! Best regards! ��

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ANVILMESA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Heyo,
    uploded the full version on soundcloud if you want to listen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ANVILMESA View Post
    Nice track! Perhaps a little eq and sidechain to clarify the synths and percussion? Overall quite nice! Best regards! ��
    It's really hard for me to make the sound clean without cutting to much of the frequencys, because I think at some points of the song then there is a lack of power.
    I can only try my best.
    For sidechain I'm using kickstart with around 80 percent, so you think there has to be more in the drop ?

Thank you for taking your time

Thanks

Thread Information