Been a while. New track, kind of a spooky melodic bass music :D

HngR! yeah mate! I really dig this.. has a great vibe, the elements and bass all work well together. Nicely done!

It's got a very "chill-dub"vibe to it but you could totally turn the dial up on it if you wanted to and give it a fatter kick and sub, and it would definitely sound like a track for the clubs

Thank you! That feedback actually means a lot to me because Ive been going back and forth with turning the subs up or not. Unfortunately I only have my headphones and sometimes a stock car system to check it on so often times its hard for me to gauge sub frequencies. I actually did notice tonight listening to it that some sub basses werent coming through in the car so I def have a few more things to fix. Thanks again :D

All good! Link it through once you're done, I'd be keen to listen again after you've made some tweaks

Chill vibe and at the same time scary xd, but sounds really good. The only thing i could change in the song is the snare, it seems a little bit off to me.

Chill vibe and at the same time scary xd, but sounds really good. The only thing i could change in the song is the snare, it seems a little bit off to me.

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback. I tried some other snares and they didnt really fit well imo. I did EQ the current snare a little more so maybe thatll sound a little better.

Hey dude! Welcome back, this is really cool and spooky! Though I was expecting a drop and to get punched in the face throughout! Your sound design is tasty and everything is spaced really well, it definitely has a spooky vibe going, though if you really wanna exaggerate the spooky effect, have a nearly inaudible low drone on your root note going on throughout, it'll create a sense of discomfort and unease when contrasted with the higher notes. Just my two cents! Keep it up man!

Thank you so much for the feedback! Im really happy the vibe has gotten through to everyone :D :D I know what ya mean about an in your face drop though, originally I did want this to have a more aggressive side, but as I was making it I just got sucked into a more chill relaxed "space Jesus-y" vibe and it felt weird to break it up and stop that train of thought. I do plan on making some more aggressive stuff in the near future though ;)

Back