Back in Time

This might sound harsh but i am not perfect either.... I would try to get better sounds. A lot of the instruments sound thin. The concept and the layer is good some parts are off though. Learning music theory would be first in my book. This video taught me a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5BmsU08P24

Keep it up!!! Let me know in the future for any songs you drop for me to repost or critique.

This might sound harsh but i am not perfect either.... I would try to get better sounds. A lot of the instruments sound thin. The concept and the layer is good some parts are off though. Learning music theory would be first in my book. This video taught me a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5BmsU08P24

Keep it up!!! Let me know in the future for any songs you drop for me to repost or critique.
What do you mean some parts are off? Everything is in key.

Last edited:
Some of the melodies are off key. like the appregios and the synth whistling sound are both different sounding to me key scale wise. Please don't mind my opinion though these are just my thoughts.

Some of the melodies are off key. like the appregios and the synth whistling sound are both different sounding to me key scale wise. Please don't mind my opinion though these are just my thoughts.
The arp is playing E F# A B C#, and the synth is playing E F# G# C# and A both are in the key of E. There's a chromatic walk down of C# C and B with the melody which does not make it out of key. Maybe that's what you're hearing as out of key? Look up chromatic scales if you don't know what that is.

Last edited:
Really cool vibes! Love the arp in the begining, but i think the lead are a bit off the concept of the rest of the song (got some oriental vibes that should sounds great with a psychodelic kind lead.
Great work!

Really cool vibes! Love the arp in the begining, but i think the lead are a bit off the concept of the rest of the song (got some oriental vibes that should sounds great with a psychodelic kind lead.
Great work!

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by the lead part. Are you saying it sounds oriental?

Back