Aurora (Original) New Track

This track centers around a plucky synth that has made appearances in some of my previous tracks usually playing an arpeggiated chord progression. There is a lot of interesting rhythmic interaction going on between these plucks and the bass line giving the track a very dynamic sound and arrangement. For this particular project I focused more on sound design and mixing to achieve a very clear and balanced mix that really shines! Let me know what you think!

Powerfull kick Bro, How do you get it so fat?

When the song gets to the drop at 2:30 You have lots of delays and minimize the drop impact

Awesome build and vibe, Good work mate

Thanks for the input! For the kick I used EQ to roll off the low end with an HPF node at about 23Hz that had a very steep cutoff (like -48dB/oct). I then applied a little bit of warm saturation to the low end from 20-100Hz with a multi-band exciter. I struggle to get really hard-hitting drops. I probably should've let the HPF I applied to the melodic synths during the buildup bleed over into the first few seconds right after the drop to get them out of the way of the kicks/bass line.

Back