Aqua Teen Electro Swing! F4F

quintillion

Been awhile since I've posted anything here, but I think you guys will get a kick out of this one. I started with Jeffer by Boys Noize (check it if you've never heard before) then added some dashes of Feist, Mary Martin and some samples from one of my favorite Aqua Teen episodes. I kinda imagine this playing at a flapper party in the distant future. Let me know what you guys think of the production and of course all feed shall be returned!

Haha that was pro, has a mischievous sound to it, just a random thought lol, but i think the intro should have been just about like 1 or 2 bars shorter, but the composition is on point on this

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this one ! such a good remix my friend ! amazing quality mix ! have you tried with huh.. like a "closed" clap ! or maybe a short reverb on it . just keep it up !

Dig it. Really interesting combination of pump and slightly broken beats. The production is crisp and the detuned kick is a nice low end foundation - a percussive bassline.

The production is crisp and the composition is refreshing. Well impressed with this.

https://soundcloud.com/fnyk/clyde

Back