Any Good?

Hey Glitch,
like the tune, you have a big talent for harmony in my opinion.
I don´t know if it´s my headphones, but I think the lowend is a bit muddy.
I have the feeling the kick needs a shorter sustain/release time, it seems it could benefit from a punchier envelope.
And did you try to use a send bus for all the reverb and cut the low end?
Really like the track, subscribed.

Last edited:
Hey Glitch - really like the melody throughout and the lead. I agree with RePhilll - the kick doesn't punch through like it could, which gives it a muddy feeling

Overall good stuff!

Hey Glitch,
like the tune, you have a big talent for harmony in my opinion.
I don´t know if it´s my headphones, but I think the lowend is a bit muddy.
I have the feeling the kick needs a shorter sustain/release time, it seems it could benefit from a punchier envelope.
And did you try to use a send bus for all the reverb and cut the low end?
Really like the track, subscribed.
Yeah I have a bad habit of throwing my kicks into the channel rack (fl studio), instead of independently putting them down. Which is something I had planned on doing actually. I kept thinking there was something I wanted to do with the track yet, but I guess I forgot. My projects are always a confusing mess. Lol
I didn't use a send bus for the reverb no, mostly because I wouldn't know how to. I don't really get very technical when making music. When you only have 28 followers on soundcloud and most of them are bots, well lets just say I don't tend to take the technical side of music too serious. Not yet anyways.
But thanks for the sub and the feedback! Subbed back as well.

Nice track, I like the melodies and the sounds used. Main improvements that could be made are on the low end and percussion.

somehow the track sounds a bit unbalanced to me, with low end and percussion a bit on the soft side. Agree w RePhills comments on the kick. Is it side chained, this can prevent some masking of the kick. Also, did you EQ the bass and kick to limit overlap? Can help to create more space and turn them both up. No expert on this but I find this does help a lot. What can also help the kick sound punchier is low passing the kick on the original channel, and creating a parallel channel where you high pass it. Like this you can also control how much high transients come through.

what was not mentioned yet was the snare, which I think could have more impact. Did you compress it already?

like the tune, keep it up!

Back