The Anomalous Waltz - E1GHTH PLACE

I loved the drop! I think this one could be sick in a club! Maybe you have an other idea for the breakdown. If you ask me, the break does not fit into this kind of songs. Both parts alone are great :D

I agree with Shapur nice work on the drop. Im pretty new to producing so i dont really know that much but think it would be cool if you had autumated some effect on the snap so it would be a bit more stuff happening there. Otherwise i i liked the song nice job man

The intro was classy and the drop was sick, but it lost direction starting at 03:05 and ending 04:42. Sounded like part of a different track that took away the momentum of the previous act. I would replace for a smaller break with no beats similar to the intro.

Hey guys, thanks a lot for taking the time to listen and give your feedback. Interesting take on the song and I guess more than one person aren't down with the 2nd verse/breakdown. That was probably laziness on my part, haha! It's true when they say give your head a break from listening to a song you've been working on and come back at it with a fresher perspective.

The more I listen to the song, the more I agree that the breakdown doesn't fit with this song BUT could fit well on the other wip songs I've been working on! I feel like this would mayyyyybe suit a more down-tempo kind of song than your typical prog house BPM, I'll have to experiment a little and come up with a different verse for the breakdown. I like your suggestion Kuab3r and think it's a hop, skip and a jump from being finished rather than fleshing out the breakdown into an entirely different verse which could also just as easily take away the momentum.

Thanks again! :)

Back