ambient stuff

Hi
This is my first post, i just wanted to give you a link for 5 tracks that i made approximately a year ago.

ambient stuff by Floating Citadels | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I'm heavily influenced by Burial, Aphex Twin, Boards Of Canada etc...
I made these tracks out of samples from youtube, field recording, speech from the tv, videogames, and i put everything together in audacity.

If you want, you can hear them and tell me what you think

Last edited:
Hi
This is my first post, i just wanted to give you a link for 5 tracks that i made approximately a year ago.

ambient stuff by Floating Citadels | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I'm heavily influenced by Burial, Aphex Twin, Boards Of Canada etc...
I made these tracks out of samples from youtube, field recording, speech from the tv, videogames, and i put everything together in audacity.

If you want, you can hear them and tell me what you think

Hi man.

I think we have very similar music tastes, I love the soundscapes you've created here!

The only thing I think they could use is maybe some rhythmic drive, if you're going for Burial-type stuff. His music is heavily beat driven.

Good job though!

This is really cool, liking the first track a lot - haunting and beautiful. Please make these tracks public so I can "like" them, will definitely be coming back to these again. Keep it up, and I honestly wouldn't add a rhythm to the first track at least, it's real nice as it is. I've made some dark ambient myself, would love it if you had a listen and tell me what you think (link in sig).

Back