[ambient house] Waves

r.o.

Hey guys,

this is a track I just finished. I would really appreciate if you gave a listen to it to give some criticism!

Really smooth sound you've got here. I don't think I have an criticism. I really enjoyed your track. :D

While overall this is pretty amazing, I am not sure whether I like the intro. I am not sure whether you just have toms at the beginning, or whether that is a band-passed kick, but at 0:25 it sounds drastically better all of a sudden. So I would either have such a low passed kick from the very beginning, or just leave it out completely so the first 25 seconds of the intro are without drums.

Then if I was you I would also try to find a more organic clap-layer, because it sounds a bit like it doesn't fit into the overall athmosphere of the song! Your clap sounds like its coming right out of a drum-machine, while your tune has an amazingly warm sound!

Would be really cool to get some feedback from you, too :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-glass-animals-hazey-wiroks-remix-f4f-495428/

Last edited:
Hey,
thanks for the feedback! I think it is a matter of personal taste when talking about intro, but I'll definetely look into it.
I totally agree with the clap part, I will find a better solution for it.

Back