An ambient Hip Hop tune I did

Basically, I really like this composition, it sounds rich and elegant. I don't like the sound of drums, too loud, too rich, too dominating over other sounds.

Marque nailed it. The drums sound cool and original, but I do agree they are taking away from the music slightly, turning them down a bit should do the trick.
I really like the vocals, they enhance the tracks 'space' well. Personally I would add some sort of 'running' bass synth playing steady 1/16th notes. It might be out of place, but it could also add that finishing touch that gels the track together. Just something I might try out, otherwise this is dope!

Great tune man, chill beat and lush sounds. Really like the delay and reverb you put on everything. The mix is well put together, although I might just brighten up that snare a bit so it pops out a bit more.

Great atmosphere in this man, loved it.
Keep up the great work!

OAKUM--

I actually like the drums. I thought they added a nice thump and pace to the composition. The mix is on point as well. Good job on this one

Sounds awesome! Reminds me of bonobo... not enough music like this on here from what I have seen so far! Once I have got past the 5 post threshhold I'll have some music uploaded that isnt too far away from this, only on an acoustic drumkit, would love to hear your thoughts.

JCKA

That track is awesome, really nice finish on the EQ. Nice bass, clean effects and really great atmos all round dude :) Just out a few of your other tracks as well and gave you a follow!!. Keep up the good work

I gotta agree with drgoo here i really like the drums and i dont think it takes away from the rest of the track. If you decide to lower the volume of the drums, do it gently.

Back