Ambient electronic

Gorgeous atmosphere, I thought the background acoustic guitar was a nice touch and the planning FX gave a nice headspace. Could have had a trifle more musical development, but I could see this fitting nicely into an album where it flows through different moods.

Thanks, glad you like it and thanks for the feedback! Currently I think I'm going to keep the composition as is but work a bit more on the mixing.

Thanks Katfox and Megasmall! Glad to hear it is not only me that enjoy this kind of strange songs :D

Music isn't strange brother. There are a lot of things that you can do with the music and it will never be weird or strange. It's all about the likes of the people and for every situation.

For example, I won't play this at a festival, but for studying or relaxing things I think that it can be so useful. <3

I recommend for you to add a sub bass and layer it with higher frequency synth layers in ambient. Maybe even using stereo imaging on your layers to give your track more air and low end at the same time. Since you do not have drums taking up all your lows and mids in ambient you can get more creative with it. I understand you finished the composing part so just consider it in the future. Take care.

Love the overal Ambience of the track. Maybe more modulation or adding some beautiful high end melody.
Other then that great job. Love it :)

Back