Alternative soft house? Don't like genres, what do you think it is?

Baugarn

I am currently a amateur producer looking at this big world trying to reach out to as many as possible. I don't like genres, I usually mix them whilst creating music. But it is electronic/acoustic focused, so I'm guessing there is a name for my music also. ;)

Any feedback is much appreciate it and will also be returned!

Baugarn | Free Listening on SoundCloud

They're all so highly electronic sounding, that's all I would call it is "electronic." Maybe a couple could songs could be EDM. A few sound like electronic royalty free music.

I wish you the very best with your music!

Nice atmosphere, i particularly liked the frenetic guitar style part in "emptiness and anger". I would agree with JR Mastering that some more of your recent tracks have a slightly more background music sound.

They're all so highly electronic sounding, that's all I would call it is "electronic." Maybe a couple could songs could be EDM. A few sound like electronic royalty free music.

I wish you the very best with your music!

-

Thank you man! I guess Electronic whould be a good genre to place it in.

Nice atmosphere, i particularly liked the frenetic guitar style part in "emptiness and anger". I would agree with JR Mastering that some more of your recent tracks have a slightly more background music sound.

Thank you man! Yeah, it seems correct. I am glad you like that, it is my favorite part- both to play and listen.

Back