80s Synthwave "New Dawn, NewEra"

Anonymouqs

I made this for the eding year. Getting abs(already very close), and learning enough synth knowledge so I don't have to use any more presets. All of the pieces in the album are made without presets or samples which may explain why most of them sound like they are from the 80s and 8-bit era XD

New Dawn, New Era Alpha | Raven Jyro Felix

Hey!
Nice atmosphere you've got brewing here. I have zero expericence in 80's and 8 bit sounds but I feel like there is some room for lower frequencies (for synths and drums as well) that is not filled. Was it on purpose?
Anyway, this is still a nice tune, very cinematographic.
If you'd like to hear it, here's my latest techno tune : I'm Alive by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Byebye

It's a really cohesive piece of music, flows well and it's very easy for it to become a nice background. Even though you aren't using presets, a few plugins and subtle processing may enable the track to stand out a bit. As Dirty32 mentioned, there isn't much bass and while that doesn't always matter too much in this kind of cinematic style, there's a hip hop beat underlying this which could definitely do with beefing up.

Last edited:
Back