46 working hours later. (tropical house)

I think it's not bad
But for me personally speaking i don't like how the leads are haering when you play the vocal that's sound i little weird for me personally speaking

Gr Nis

I think it's not bad
But for me personally speaking i don't like how the leads are haering when you play the vocal that's sound i little weird for me personally speaking

Gr Nis

ye i tried with another simpler melody but didnt work out and then i decided i would work on it later which i then forgot :4theloveofgod:

I enjoyed this, got me in the mood for the summer time and going to the beach. Nice vocals like someone else said. I like the dynamics between the quiet and upbeat sections. Nice vocal effects also.

Hey jawal, smooth and solid mix. The intro/verse part seems a bit long, the first drop could come sooner and have more of an impact. The vocals sound a bit thin when there's not much in the background maybe? Overall, really nice and summery :)

loved the intro to the was great. the only thing i could say was that the vocals got a bit thin as the track progressed. Great job though

Back