2006 Mac mini
Maschine 1.5
Sugar Bytes Cyclops
Kontakt 4
Electra X
Massive

And a lot of patience.

Credits on the site.

This is an interesting piece. Pretty good vibe, sounds bright, the mixing and mastering is pretty good for this track and the vocals actually stand out here and aren't drowned inside of the mix. I can't help but feel that perhaps you could be so bold as to add a little more on the lower end, but not too much otherwise the vocals would get lost and make it less audible, but yeah, this is good stuff for your "first time in this genre"! Which genre did you do before this?

Thanks for sharing!

This is an interesting piece. Pretty good vibe, sounds bright, the mixing and mastering is pretty good for this track and the vocals actually stand out here and aren't drowned inside of the mix. I can't help but feel that perhaps you could be so bold as to add a little more on the lower end, but not too much otherwise the vocals would get lost and make it less audible, but yeah, this is good stuff for your "first time in this genre"! Which genre did you do before this?

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. Far as low end goes, I’ve tried a lot
of different kicks and techniques but because I’m more console and analog based and this is ITB done , everything I tried was compromising the record and another thing I realized is I listen flat in my car but everyone else jacks up the bass and highs so it was a win win in those other vehicles.

I am a 90’s hip hop sample junkie at heart but I just go with what my mind is set to deliver on. Thanks for the feedback.

Back