Drake So Far Gone type beat. F4F

Yeah I just took off a little too much reverb. Haha thats why I visit this forum, Thanks for the input. Expect a comment on your page.

Your pitch bend line sounds really great, it is a cool melody and the sound works well for it. The drums sound good, and help drive the beat forward. I agree that a different string sound would make it sound a little better, and perhaps a little lower in the mix with EQ softening the low mids. You also need to leave a little more room for the snare to punch through the mix. Just tighten and mixing and you have a nice sounding track!

Check me out when you get the chance https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/ca%24h-out-cashin-out-broken-wookie-remix-f4f-airy-screwed-410535/

tight beat but seems like it can use a bit more power behind it...maybe pump up the kick a bit? a different synth sound? sounds tight though. Keep me updated with this one. Check out my beats on my soundcloud on my sig and let me know what you think

damn!! im really feeling this beat no joke this is tight as hell the violins have got my head spinning sick work man!!

sick melody, bring up those drums and snare to make it shine...nice work

ya this nice i really like the main melody the only thing i can say is make that percussion bang harder, nice work

Back