DJ DSK & Mystro - I Know I Got Sole Remix (F4F 100% Feedback returned)

I'mo Reign

This is a remix I did for a contest. Check it out, let me know what you think. All feedback welcome good or bad. All feedback will be returned.

This is really nice! The beat is really nice & it goes perfect with the song lyrics. I really feel the strings & orchestra hits for the chorus. The song came in well & the beat built up very well. Very nice bassline too. Great work, keep it up homie!

Just a couple of cons with the mix, I think that bell like sound needs to be turned down a little and the drums sound really weak especially the snare, try layering them or doing a bit of EQ. Also that bassline could do with some reverb.

The only qualms I really have with it are the mixing, otherwise this is very unique and honestly refreshing after how much I've been listening to the radio and beatport lately haha. Great work just clean up the mix.

Dope bassline, the mix is pretty good, the bell is a lil high tho! nice synths you got going in here. This is a hit im diggin it, the chorus comes in perfect and the cuts are on point! keep it up

Repost

Eh Man this Hear Is Actually Jammin On The Low LOL, Like Your Flow, That English Accent Is Very Nice...You Arent Very Lyrical From What I Hear But Yu Do Got Flow, No Diss Big Homie...I Actually Like How Yall Break It Down On The Hook Make A Playa Wanna Jam...This Is Nice Tho Man Not Single Material But Definitely Euro Hip Hop Club...We Should Colla...Hit My Inbox Or Email Family...ninob0591@yahoo.com

Oh Yeah, For My Feedback Big Homie, Check Out My Mixtape "iamsuppajay"

Yu Can Write In Your Thread With What Yu Thought Man
If Yu Like It Please Share It Comment Or Rate It, Tryna Get The Name Out
LETS COLLAB MAN I ALREADY GOT A TRACK JUST HIT MY EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!!!

Link: JayNino - Iamsuppajay(damixtape) Hosted by SCEMixtapes // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Last edited:
Thanks for feedback, I appreciate it. All feedback has been returned.

Eh Man this Hear Is Actually Jammin On The Low LOL, Like Your Flow, That English Accent Is Very Nice...You Arent Very Lyrical From What I Hear But Yu Do Got Flow, No Diss Big Homie...I Actually Like How Yall Break It Down On The Hook Make A Playa Wanna Jam...This Is Nice Tho Man Not Single Material But Definitely Euro Hip Hop Club...We Should Colla...Hit My Inbox Or Email Family...ninob0591@yahoo.com

Link: JayNino - Iamsuppajay(damixtape) Hosted by SCEMixtapes // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Thanks for the feed, but I wasn't rappin on that track, I did the beat. That was the accapella for the contest. I listened to the mixtape, I like that Miami Heat joint. That track goes hard.

Last edited:
i really like the beat very creative...also digging the flow and the mix sounds good on my speakers, very nice work

This is ****ing sick bro, the breakdown is full of energy and the bass line is addicting. My only complaint is that at some points the instrumental overpowers the vocals so maybe a very very small sidechain compression?

Good job bro.

I would love your feedback on my track

Back