Custom POP Track, Need Quick Feed ***WILL RETURN ALL FEEDS***

Yeah well it's kinda rnbish more and not popish but it's def a nice, piano sounds good, synth melody is nice too.I don't know about the mix 'cause i got shitty speakers lol but render it @ 350 kpbs if you use Fruity Loops, or if you have the 9.5 version render it @ 400 or 450 kpbs I don't know what's the limit or w/e.

Return the feedback @ https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342373 i po

Last edited:
Can soundclick run those bitrate? I thought SC capped at 320kbps?

Anyways, appreciate all the feedback will return fb

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

im not at home right now so i cant really do the youtube thing atm but i heard the beat tho, that was pretty dope if u did that one, i loved the choir work way it was arranged. Drums were solid

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

well yea, it does sound RnBish because it supposed to be a mixture, RnB/Pop

This genre is my weaker area, I personally enjoyed the clap though. Appreciate all the feedback, I'll look into it the other sounds, I didnt do much tweaks on the instruments, so yea i feel ya on that one.

There's actually two different versions for this beat, the first draft had more melodies, but when I was making out the track for him, he wanted me to just give him something basic and simple

Last edited:
Fix up the bassline, melodies sound good throughout like everyone else said - just clean up the mix

The ideas are cool but i agree with above... the mix just sounds a lil weak. the highs are all cut out for some reason. try comparing your mix with commercial tracks you like for reference

jensen

None of the his are cut, matter of fact, the lo's are cut off some of the instruments......I know the mix aint complete, but I didnt cut off any his out of any of the sounds.

Back