Couple New Beats posted on my tindeck

Inspirmentalist

Inspirmentalist
What up fellow producers?

i posted 2 new beats a couple days on my tindeck site. you can peep them there. they are called drummers march and big picture.

Tindeck MP3 Hosting: Profile

everybody keep doing they thing, keep reaching for your goals and keep chasing your dreams

have hope and don't forget the faith

peace,

inspirmentalist :)

Whats up? Just checked out your stuff dude.

Big Picture: Just being straight, I really like the idea of the beat, and I think it has greatness in it, it just needs to be fleshed out. If you played with different rhythmic patterns, and maybe switched up the song structure to a verse/chorus kind of thing, it would make the different components stand out better. The feel of the vibe is awesome and could be enhanced with some harmonies and maybe some different instruments. I'd play with this one.

Drummers March: I'm a huge fan of your drum samples. I've always loved that old school soul feel when it comes to production. I think this beat could be fleshed out more as well. Add in some string leads or something to make it super dope, and this track would bang. I'm personally not a huge fan of the vocal samples, but do your thing.

good luck and keep workin hard!

Back