Common - One Nine Nine Nine(Sabelo Remix) Feed4Feed 100%

Sabelo93

whatsup I created a beat earlier today and added a common acapella to it from Common ft. Sadat X - One Nine Nine Nine, But I removed sadat x from it cuz I only wanted common xD

Anyways tell me what you think I could improve and drop your links in the comment section.

peace

this is real dope man sounds like it could be the original a little
your beat is dope i wish the drum could hit a little harder
either than that the mix is good
Keep doin ur thing

aite thanks :) didnt want overwhelming drums thats why :p wanted more focus on the rest (lyrics and piano)

This is really chill, I have no feedback to give really, it's ear candy, that's all. I'm not really a rap person too, I'm surprised, I really liked this, I think that means something. :D Great job man, the mixing was good, and good idea to add the acapella. The piano loop was chill and nice too. The drums went well with it.

Please check out my track when you get a chance, I'd appreciate some constructive criticism.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/new-electro-remix-f4f-100%25-guaranteed-415460/#post49459063

Thanks. :)

thanks I left u some feedback on your track :)

---------- Post added 08-22-2012 at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-21-2012 at 01:28 PM ----------

no more feedback? :/

Last edited:
Nice work man, but i do think you could do with maybe boosting up the top end of your EQ on the snare to give it a real nice snap. LOVEEE the piano though, you sample that or play it yourself? word.

1-9-9-9 one of my alltime faves.... Sounds very good, but i miss the "1-9-9-9"... The Bass blends in very nice... I like the jazzy stuff.

aite tack :) ska kolla upp vocals, den e inte direkt helt mixad eller mastrad än (bara snabbt), då kmr det nog låta lite bättre.

Nice Sound! I think the Drums fit perfectly to the mood of the Track. I wouldn't boost them up. In addition the piano comes very smooth, is it a sample? I also like those filtered vocals in the background. Little highlights like these are the cherry on the cake. All in all, good remix, well produced and mixed. And thank you for your feedback.

Back