Christian Dior Denim Flow (Kanye/Cudi) - Remix (F4F)

Molattow

Christian Dior Denim Flow (Kanye/Cudi) - Deep Minimal Remix (F4F)

Hi people.
I know not everybody will like the idea of taking the vocals from CDDF and creating a minimal/house-beat around it, but I just couldn't resist. And I hope that there's at least some of you who might enjoy this. The vocals of Kid Cudi and John Legend are just way too epic and I couldn't find any minimal/deep-house-type remix of it, so I decided to make it by myself. I really tried to put a lot of effort into this, so hopefully this is something likeable for you. Have fun with this and drop some feedback if you have the time. I really appreciate most kinds of criticism, since I'm really trying to get better with every new project!

And if you like it - well. I'd be happy if you'd choose to subscribe, always quite producitve, so you can expect similar and different things from me from time to time :)
Thank's for the attention!!
smiley.gif

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-04-2013 at 02:56 PM ----------

Nobody, for real?

Last edited:
this is okey, not my type off music. But the mix is clean and melody is good :) keep up the good work.

Mix is clean, nice choices for the drums and i like the patterns. Vocal samples are the shit. props on this remix bro

i really don't listen to house music but im feeling this beat has a nice vibe to it...real good mix as well nice work

You did well on this one.Tho i dont really know how should sound house music cuz i dont listen it too often.
Gives this.Riding in car and its late night.Looking outside of windows and i see people walking while streetlights is burnings bright and showing late night street life.Chill beat.

I was getting a bit of distortion off jump from the lower-mids but once the vocals came in it subsided, I like the track it real Kid Cudi but idk if that's what you were going for or not. I would like to hear a complete version of this mane!! Great track!

This is chill man. I can def. dig this. I'm a big fan of EDM but I can vibe to a low-key version of it. Good stuff.

Back