Check out my Beat Tape and I'll F4F your beat

At least you make a beat better than cincy against the burgh, nah im just playing sounds pretty tight would like to go in on something like that.

Hahaha, We had a rough game. Especially when y'all took down the punter for no reason. But thanks my dude. I appreciate it.

Lol I'm feeling it,,, I can relate a whole lot to you making beats in your dorm room!!! This is my 4th year in College and since my freshman year we're making beats in our dorm room until this past year when we got an apt!!! But great job on the BeatTape!!!

In the middle.jpg

Lol I'm feeling it,,, I can relate a whole lot to you making beats in your dorm room!!! This is my 4th year in College and since my freshman year we're making beats in our dorm room until this past year when we got an apt!!! But great job on the BeatTape!!!

View attachment 41155
Thanks so much dude. Always follow your dreams. I actually got some props from Grammy Award winning 9th Wonder over a beat i made this year. From the dorm room. So never feel like you're at a disadvantage because of where you are. You just gotta make the most of it.

Back