Chance the Rapper x Isaiah Rashad Type Beat- The Fall F4F

donny7337

Hey guys, back with a pretty chill track for you to vibe to. Tell me what you think. If you like it, then like and subscribe to my channel for more. Also, drop a link so I can return the feed. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys, back with a pretty chill track for you to vibe to. Tell me what you think and drop a link so I can return the feed. Thanks

I love the rapid chopped hi-hat or shaker you have going on w/ the drums. The beat is nice. Personally, I'd add a bit more UMPH to the drums and bass. They feel a bit flat and not hard enough for a hip hop record. Keep at it, we all have what it takes. :)

**Return the favor by dropping a review on my song?**
soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmu...ting-like-demo
www.facebook.com/michaeljoelmusic

I love it, it's so smooth to listen to. When the piano comes in is my favorite. Only change I would make is try messing with the piano and make it more like a grand piano? To me it just seems too "harsh" for the mix. And I use that loosely.

I love it, it's so smooth to listen to. When the piano comes in is my favorite. Only change I would make is try messing with the piano and make it more like a grand piano? To me it just seems too "harsh" for the mix. And I use that loosely.
I see exactly what you're saying with that piano, I mixed it a little bit but I could've used a "softer" piano and it probably would've been better.

Cool track. I don't know if I can see people raping on it, but there is probably some guy in a basement who can do it. Pretty chilled and laid back. Kind of reminded me of the simes for some reason.

Cool track. I don't know if I can see people raping on it, but there is probably some guy in a basement who can do it. Pretty chilled and laid back. Kind of reminded me of the simes for some reason.
Thanks man, im pretty sure its easy to rap over since I barely ever rap and I already got a verse to it haha

this is sick! your drum programming is really nice with the variation of shakers hi hats and other weird sounds you've got going! i really like the reverses as build ups, i personally really love that piano man. With a little eqing and mixing i feel the bass and snare and piano can all sit together a lot nicer, sick man.

f4f: https://soundcloud.com/james-cano-2/beu

Last edited:
Haha thanks, that'll be awesome if you rap over one of my beats

ya man i have been crushing on timeless so hard for so long lolol i just gotta scrape togher that 15 for it haha. It's going to be about how luigi is in love with princess peach and goes behind marios back and such! I just gotta get you some money and we will have a banger lol

ya man i have been crushing on timeless so hard for so long lolol i just gotta scrape togher that 15 for it haha. It's going to be about how luigi is in love with princess peach and goes behind marios back and such! I just gotta get you some money and we will have a banger lol
Haha better act fast! A guy is buying the exclusive rights next week, but if you buy the lease before then, then you can still use it

Back