<(BUBBLE STEP)> If this track doesn't make your head nod I'll give you a dollar. F4F

skyAudio

<(BUBBLE STEP)> If this track doesn't make your head nod I'll give you a dollar. F4F

Jokes jokes jokes.

Well guys, I'm trying to put together an EP. This is a track I started a while back that I enjoy thoroughly. I'm going to mix it properly and make it about 4 minutes long with different sections. Still a lot of work to be done, but I'd like to hear your opinion on what I have so far.

:cheers:

Love.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Bump...

This is pretty dope.def should get on that mixing.the intro kick at :14 is placed well. i was thinking reverse it and maybe drop a filter? but thats just me. good job none the less.

Yeah I mixed this shit with some ipod headphones hahaha...I have monitors now so I'll have to go back to the drawing board.

Thank you sir!

I sampled a huge gong, mini gong, bells, pouring water, nutshells, keys jingling, crumpling paper, ripping paper, zipper, a bag of screws and my friend saying "sample machine." Basically anything I could record in my apartment hahahaha...

Last edited:
Yeah...I'm not really trying to make my music for the masses, just for people who enjoy something interesting and original.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Bumpness

you owe me a dollar...lol j/k
Not bad it a weird beat put kinda tight at the same time..
And yea the Kick at 14 to start it off was dope...
what kind of kick is that...

YOU OWE ME A DOLLAR!!!! Haha....This is definitely funky bro. I like how it's different & original, not too many folks willing to go that route & I'm lovin' this right here. I had to play it back 3 times 'cuz it's dope. It's simple but complicated at the same time, and the vibe....Funky like I said. Nice job bro.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

Good sir, this is amazing.

The kick is perfectly EQ'd in my opinion and the bass fits perfectly under. Nothing masks too badly.

Heads were bopped. :berzerk:

Back