Brand New Beat - "Hope For The Future"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5747
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5747

New Beat "Hope For The Future" - Produced by RADA Tha RebeliouZ(me). Kinda saw the war thing going on and it some how gave me inspiration for this 'Emotional' type beat.

Check it @ www.soundclick.com/bands/NOVU_music.htm

Holla back with any feedback my pplz.

This beat is musically musical with the music dogg. Just do what I suggested when you get the chance. Just a lil feedback to set this thread off positively. :D

iight thx for the feedback dogg. I'll go back to the lab soon enough but i might just jump into doing a brand new beat.
:cool: I don't know what it is but im getting inspired from just about anything. By the way show support to the U.S. Troops out there risking their lives to protect our freedom.

Holla.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty nice.
You should have a running bassline drop in about a minute into the song. Do that and do a little something with that piano, and that track'll be a monster.

This track is smooth... My only criticism is that the snare is too loose sounding, but thats just a personal issue on my part. I'm feelin it. I would love to hear someone spittin over this.

Thx for the feedback my pplz, really appreciate the constructive criticism. Helps let me spot some things that i might not of notice.

Holla.
~RADA Tha RebeliouZ~

Really appreciate the feedback from this website. It's alot more constructive than the feedback from others which don't really say whats wrong or what they like about the track. Keep 'em coming.

hey man
nice work on the illness beat, the second one is sick too, really reminds me of mobb deeps finest, the infamous, I like it alot. word to all the Yanky troops out there freedom fighting, If it were up to me us canadians would have your back but politicians will be politicians

peace

Tight 'ish RADA

Yo, them sh*tz is rebellious god.. feelin' tha beats on your page, especially the Wake beat (2nd one).. that joint is straight Mobb flava, I agree with tha Unk. lol. On tha real though playa, do your jointz luv, keep that same flava, cause it's bangin'. Holla back playa. One.

Genycis (tha NYC is in the name!)

Re: Tight 'ish RADA

Genycis said:
Yo, them sh*tz is rebellious god.. feelin' tha beats on your page, especially the Wake beat (2nd one).. that joint is straight Mobb flava, I agree with tha Unk. lol. On tha real though playa, do your jointz luv, keep that same flava, cause it's bangin'. Holla back playa. One.

Genycis (tha NYC is in the name!)

Thanks for the Feedback Gen' and Unk. Yea i try to add a lil Mobb flava to my joints cause Havoc is one of my fav Producers(very underrated in the game). Gen u got some pretty nice soundin joints yourself maybe if the drums were a bit more louder it would've been nicer but im feelin 'em. Thanks for the props' once again guys.

Support the U.S. Armed Forces my peoples. They are indeed fighting for a cause.

holla, RADA Tha RebeliouZ.

Back