black space dubstep feed4feed

I like Dubstep but this track did not do anything for me. The wobble bass was repetitive and the overall mix needs work. Dubstep producers are doing some amazing things these days. You got to push that synth further and get the mix sounding a lot cleaner. The beat does achieve and ambient dark vibe though not sure if i could see this track being played in a dubstep club set.

im a beginner a make dubstep since 1 month and i use fl studio since 4 month i know my song not gonna be in a dubstep club set yet just want to know if im on the good way thx for the constructive comment btw

---------- Post added 09-08-2012 at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-07-2012 at 08:19 AM ----------

im a beginner a make dubstep since 1 month and i use fl studio since 4 month i know my song not gonna be in a dubstep club set yet just want to know if im on the good way thx for the constructive comment btw

other comment?

Last edited:
sorry i dont have any soundcloud account for give you feedback but i like this beat especially the drum sequence mix is well done i would make a longuer version good job keep up the good work and thx for the input but im trying to make my own wooble they get better every time

Last edited:
This needs some mixing work.. In the drums, especially. In the beginning the release of the kicks are overlapping each other and sounding bad. I would also love to hear some sort of melodic structure in the song too. It's not all about wab wab wab waaaab for 4 minutes... the wobbles also dont sound hard or glitchy enough.
F4F
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck-leave-some-feed-[f4f]-417829/#post49475166

thx for the input gonna check this out next time

Hmm, this sounds nice! I like the drums, the wobble bass is good but I personally think that it's missing something(The wobble bass).
Other than that it's good! :)

Not bad bro but try to combine things a little.
I know its hard,i`m new too in the production area but with practice it will be better,check me out when you have time->my signature

Hmm, this sounds nice! I like the drums, the wobble bass is good but I personally think that it's missing something(The wobble bass).
Other than that it's good! :)

thx man and yeah im trying to make better wob

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

thx man much appreciated

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

thx for input sorry i dont have any soundcloud account for give you fb but your beat is very sick sound professional dude

dark vibe, cool atmosphere you've got going on. mixing could use work though, try parallel compression and adding a really small amount of distorted white noise to your kick drum to help it stand out in the track more. keep at it, you'll be making legit tunes soon enough if you enjoy what you're doing

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/make-bun-dem-remix-beatport-remix-comp-f4f100%25-guarenteed-418131/#post49477544

^ check out my track as well and please leave feedback! its dubstep too so perhaps you'll like it?

Back