Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: black space dubstep feed4feed

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by rexl12 View Post
    dark vibe, cool atmosphere you've got going on. mixing could use work though, try parallel compression and adding a really small amount of distorted white noise to your kick drum to help it stand out in the track more. keep at it, you'll be making legit tunes soon enough if you enjoy what you're doing

https://www.futureproducers.com/foru.../#post49477544

^ check out my track as well and please leave feedback! its dubstep too so perhaps you'll like it?

thx man and what is parallel compression like i said im still a beginner and i will go check your stuff right now

Thanks
    Parallel compression for fatter drum tones - Hometracked

i would try to explain it, but its pretty complicated and confusing (at first). took me lots of articles and trial and error to get it down, if u still want to know what it is and how it works just check for youtube videos of parallel compression for your DAW

Thanks
    Sounded muddy and quiet. Work on your mix and probably throw a limiter on at least before youtube upload.

Thanks
    Glad to see the return of good music, I likey. I have a new section on my site feel free to upload your music.
    FreeStyles | stark-audio.com

Thanks
    Sounded good on my iMac speakers! It’s important that you can listen anywhere and that it still sounds good.

But yes, work a bit more with EQ, to like… cut the sounds from each other, to make the mix more clear keep it up

Thanks
    liking the atmosphere, very dark, however the your wobbles are too distorted for my taste, also work on the drums, your on the right track though, just keep learning and practicing
    Virtago- Music in Motion Since 2010
    www.soundcloud.com/virtago

Thread Information