Bad Behavior *Pop Beat* Feedback Returned

Fide

What up FP. I dont usually do these Pop joints but alot of people are looking for these joints. The last one I did was sold almost instantly, I was shocked, but heres my 2nd pop joint. Let me know what you guys think. Been on a creative block, so I kinda forced this one out, but im challenging myself to make atleast 1 a day catering to a specific artist's sound...so I went for something Lady Gagaish and this is wat I came out with

SoundClick artist: Fide - PROVIDING THE QUALITY SOUND YOU DESIRE AND DESERVE (Hip-Hop,R&B,Pop and more!)

"Bad Behavior"

Last edited:
ya this def sounds like some gaga shit you should try and get in contact with her and produce some stuff. Nice production all the way around bro

It sounds good. It's a big sound. Can you elaborate on what parts I should add harmonies and adlibs?

Last edited:
Thanks bro. I would if I were actually there producing the record lol, but just telling you through here isn't going to get it to sound how I hear it, but in general the track could use some background stuff. Harmonies, adlibs, that kind of stuff...I was just throwing it out there, some tools I feel should be utilized.

Last edited:
Crazy, that shit is bumbin dude.
Only thing thats kinda bugging me is that femal vocal around 1:02 xD

Nah, but it's pretty on point as to the genre and everything. I dont spend too much of my time listening to that type of music,
but I could defo see this on the radio.
The mix seems kinda busy though, I'm far from an expert on vocal mixing, I just can't really see a voice in there.

Anyway, chek out my thread
Beat-Jugular

hey david. pop joints are requested a lot more these days. idk why. good job on the joint as usual, i dont kno if its just me but the clap seems kind of distorted with the kick, or if its suppose to be meant like that then disregard what i said. keep it up

Yeah thanks peeps, I think I'm going to take that one lead out of the whole track that I dropped out at the end, might open it up a bit more.

Last edited:
I really like that beat my dude. Got a nice pop drum pattern to it... Synths are insane. Good job, I'll def' keep look out for more of ya stuff.

thank lady gaga track sounds very commercial, not really into that sound but yeah something id hear on the radio. good mixing, shit sounds aight bruh

Thanks guys. I heard folks saying it was a bit too busy to hear vocals, and I kind of agree with that, so I took out one of the synths. Let me know if it sounds any better or worse. I think its much easier to write to without that lead. Check it out.

Last edited:
Sounds good, bro. The genre of music isn't exactly my cup of tea, but the work you've done on it is good. I can definitely hear lady gaga on this.

Hey nice track. Maybe at about 1:45 when it goes into that part again, in addition to having spicatto strings, add some slow strings. Same pattern just longer notes.

Also around 3:00 when it slows down, just before the build up, add a synthy, house-like sound building up to the build up (if that makes sense)

This is pretty good and would be well fitted for a pop singer as is. You kept it simple and didn't make it busy which is always something that nags me when people have a thousand things going on at once, I would personally try a little subtle variation at certain points in the song just to catch the listener off guard like before the breakdown in specific.

Back