Anything Hot? Four NEW

Samples are tight... The drums are a little dry, try adding a little reverb or changing them up.

Btw i listened to the "timbaland club banga" and it sounds painfully close to "one minute man".. a bit to close to beat biting for comfort... But otherwise it was hot.

Thanks for yer feedback JGraber!
I do seem to favor the dry drums...but... if theyre TOO dry, perhaps a lil reverb on the whole mix? dunnno, ill give it a shot!
The Timba club banga style, "Aight", I checked it side by side with "OMM", hmm... I can see some similarities too, definately unconscious, hadn't heard that one for a minute(oops) when I was makng Aight...I do remember after finishing it thinking Ludacriss would sound good on it...Good Looking out J!:D

One

good work dawg...!!

I was feelin "Legend" the most...tiiigghhtt! chops and drops were real NICE...in my opinion..just work on those drums a lil...and your mixdown...i hear some elements in there that would sound better louder......just my opinion

www.soundclick.com/1maad1

Thanks 1maad1!
After gettin my CD player back in my ride I hear what youre sayin on Legend about the drums. The elements in mixdown you would like louder, can u clue me in a lil more? Appreciation for takin the time 2 all y'all!!!

One

Back