2 new tracks "Good Life" & "Derpin(Lavender Town Pokemon Remix)"[F4f]

jhaye

2 new tracks "Good Life" & "Derpin(Lavender Town Pokemon Remix)"[F4f]

"Good Life" - B.o.B ft T.I & Ryan Tedder

"Derpin'(Lavender Town Remix) and yes Lavender Town as In Pokemon ";)

I currently do not possess any monitors or audio interface nor is my room acoustically treated so forgive me and the mix i did on this. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Sick stuff man ! May I ask what you're using for your drums ? they sound good as hell

Nothing but just Choosing the good drum sounds and layering for the "Good Life" tracks
And for "Derpin (Lavender Town Remix)" I processed the 808 a lil bit but mainly i choose the drums that suites the context of the track.

These tracks are sick man! Your drums are really nice. I love both of them, Derpin is really funk and funky. The mixing for both is nice. They both have really big feels man! Keep it up, I can def see people killing these beats!

good work on these man I'm feeling it,
esp the first track. your mixing skills are pretty good, keep up the good work man

bless,
dizzee

Both sick beats man.

First one progresses really well, you don't get bored of parts before it changes which is more difficult to do than it sounds haha. Like someone else said the mixing on the drums is immense, really gets your feet moving. Mids and highs sound good too. Can't really think of anything you could do better there to be honest!

Second one is interesting! Could hear someone like Tech N9ne on that. Melodies get a little repetitive though, could switch them up a little to keep it varied. One at 0.55 is nice though. Really nice.

Nice to hear something fresh and interesting like this. Good job dude!

Return feed? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-hop-beat-twist-venom-prod-luminosity-450211/

These tracks are sick man! Your drums are really nice. I love both of them, Derpin is really funk and funky. The mixing for both is nice. They both have really big feels man! Keep it up, I can def see people killing these beats!

Thanks Man WOo :D

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

good work on these man I'm feeling it,
esp the first track. your mixing skills are pretty good, keep up the good work man

bless,
dizzee

hey man thanks for a guy with no monitors (me) thanks alot man :D

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Ive been working on a lavender town remix for a long as time! This is sick

Germerican's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world

Check it out and ill return the favor. Please leave any comments you feel fit

Yoo dope thanks alot mane... I was searching for your version but i didnt find it. but i did hear a track that u made that is dope! "NO" & "People Listen" i love that track thats a hit trustme on that one
great job on tht.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Both sick beats man.

First one progresses really well, you don't get bored of parts before it changes which is more difficult to do than it sounds haha. Like someone else said the mixing on the drums is immense, really gets your feet moving. Mids and highs sound good too. Can't really think of anything you could do better there to be honest!

Second one is interesting! Could hear someone like Tech N9ne on that. Melodies get a little repetitive though, could switch them up a little to keep it varied. One at 0.55 is nice though. Really nice.

Nice to hear something fresh and interesting like this. Good job dude!

Return feed? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-hop-beat-twist-venom-prod-luminosity-450211/

Thanks man Feedback has been completed!Thank alot man!

first one is plain awesome, something b.o.b would definitely be on. the second one has a very nice flow on the drums, nice experimental type beat.

Love how original this stuff sounds dude, keep it up! Good to hear something refreshing rather than more trap beats hahaha :)

first track: love the thumping kick. structure switches up nicely and progresses well. couldn't get my president is black -young jeezy out of my head while listening tho, the melody is very similar lol.

second track: again the structure varies nicely, good switch-ups and progressions between them. the hi hat pattern is interesting. you rly know how to make a kick thump and the snares clap lol, good job.

i liked it until you started adding those extra sounds after about 16 seconds... you shoulda just looped it and called it a day..

Back