2 New Beats ! F4f

Vinsane23

Shut It Down

Reminisce

What you like/dont like about the Beat ?

Hows The Mix ?

Who Can You Hear On This Beat ?

Leave Links Below So i Can Return the Favor !

i like your drumwork bro....thats the definitely the highlight in my eyes. actually these are both very solid as hell. I see where you were going on the drums for the 2nd one thats a dope outlook rather than typical 808 snares. I mess with this you def got the musicality/melodic/sound selection all down. i got a thread somewhere on page 1 lol. PM if you'd be interested in collab'ing you have talent man!

Wait, let me smoke one and then re-listen....ah there we go. I like the pace of them both and I love the reverb. Lots of space and very effortless sounding. I wouldn't say they are muddy...I would say a little muffled where I would like to hear the high end open up a bit more and have a little more sparkle.

M1RON feedback

Even thoug im not very familiar with this genre:

1) Try adding more dynamics on your master bus, it'll give that track a big bounce effect!

2) Read a book or two on audio mastering tips&tricks and glue that beast together!

PS. I really like your mixing taste and the samples you choose

PUSH THAT FADER UP BRO!

The drum patterns on both these beats is good. The bass was on point too. The commotions is okay. I like the sounds you used on shut it down.

The mix was decent but it could do a bit more. it sounds to me like there is too much of 'mid' onto it.

I like both these

Solid sound selection on both beats. I thought the processing of the low end was pretty clean on both, though where there are kicks in quick succession (in "Shut It Down") there is nt enough definition between them.I could not see much wrong with the mixing although it was a bit clinical and may benefit from some 'warmth' from added effects and attention to 'placing' the frequencies across the spectrum. Good headnod vibe overall.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ent-3-4-time-signature-f4f-guaranteed-468992/

it may sound funny but I could hear Migos on that first beat ripping it, I think their flow would fit nice with that beat

Back