17 Year Old Producer (15+ beats to listen to)

G

GueVaraBeats

What's up FP,

I'm 17 right now and have been producing for about 2-3 years (the only reason I mentioned this in the title is because it gets people interested). I have been getting my music out there slowly but surely and thankfully the hard work has been paying off. I regularly go out to events to promote my music and meet other producers and rappers. Above all, I take my music very seriously, and I've never done it for the money, I got into for the love of producing - so... if you're thinking about leaving some feedback it will be greatly appreciated, and I will definitely try to return the favor. I'm open to criticisms, compliments, etc. My Soundcloud is filled with previews (that is, they are small sample clips of the beats - some of them are in the process of being finished), I don't put my beats on Youtube to prevent theft, and I am on soundclick and bandcamp. Enjoy, hit me back with any feedback I'm open to it all.

GueVara Beats's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
ProducerGueVara - YouTube
(@guevarabeats) on Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man i like your style. big fan of the trap stuff, but you are bringing another element to it. as far as criticism goes, id say get some high quality vsts, they can be expensive, but you can get some great sounds for relatively cheap. favorite was prolly sirp or rollie. camo, on ther other hand, has that trumpet sample that kinda bums me out. some big horns there could make all the difference for me.

keep it up tho, you are well on your way.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/new-beat-2-verses-both-me-f4f-401114/

that Sirp shit is Meaaaan, Sound like a ASAP Rocky joint right thurr Kid, You got flavor Son, I digg your style, I followed you on SoundCloud!

First, to be 17 you're on your way. I like beat, but it could use a little bit more. It was a little repetitive up until the 30 sec mark, which is a long time considering the track is a 1:00. Maybe a sample, claps, or chants might help. You have something to work with, and keep doin it!

Last edited:
ayo thank you all for the feedback.

@mwandishi the beats I have up right now are all clips of the full beats.

The tracks are nice, but i think that for some of them the intro was too long. And i think that a new element should be brought into it, not just drums and the sample track, because it sounds kind of quiet

I thought that wuz pretty dope bro, I think you should structure your tracks differently tho, like your intros were a lil too long and I didnt really see any verse chorus verse chorus on tracks, keep it up tho bro you got potential

Nice Tracks.

check out my new beat tape soundcloud.com/theloopphantom/sets

Good stuff for sure the mixing could use some more work though. I felt that some of the songs didn't hit hard enough. All great melodies though...

I think most of your tracks are okay, they're good but not amazing yet. You have really great ideas but the sounds and mixing sound pretty cheap most of the time, so I'd work a little bit on mixing and how to create banging drums and stuff.

Back