[139bpm 4/4kick] niKulo - Raptor (free) and F4F ofc!!!

ni-kulo

Future Producers i need your Ears!!!! :D:D

Finally after a long summerbreak (additionally im doing drivers license right now^^) i finished this track.

Its a 139bpm track with 4/4 kickdrum (no dubstep) so be warned^, its pretty fast and hard.

I hope i didnt totally overcompress the track (as i mostly do) and that you find the time to listen :)

hope you all have a wonderfull summer!!!

thanks so much for your time!!

nico!!

Sounds good, I don't think it's overcompressed at all (of course I have a tendency to overcompress things myself sometimes ;-)

My only comment is I would bring the level of kick down maybe 2-3db to get it to sit more in the mix. It's a bit too prominent for my taste and I don't have a sub in my monitoring system right now, so I'm guessing on a big DJ system that kick would shred speaker cones into confetti.

BTW I really love the track in your sig, that rocks!

Hey Tonyp145! :D thanks for the awesome feedback, i really appreciate honest feedback :D

it should be a kick focused track, though i think you might be right, that i should turn the kick down a bit,... and thanks so much for listening to the track in my sig aswell :D:D its an older one, but one of my best so far :D

ill listen to your stuff right now :)

regards, nico

Sounds like an arcade-type instrumental for a fighting game. Pretty unique sound. The snyth was a nice addition. It may sound better with a reverb (with a 1.5 second decay though). The drums in the chorus/break would sound better if was a bit more louder. I like it even though it isn't specifically my favorite kind of sound.

My soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/theparadigm-1

Oh my, this is tight as hell. The build-up is sick, and the pitch-bending on the synths is cool too. Mind-bending tune, nice.

wow guys thanks so much lol :D:D
@paradigm ok thanks for your hones feedback :D will try that this weekend! (the reverb and working on the drums in the 2nd build) thanks man :)) the fact that its not your type of music makes it even more important :))

@ j operator, thaaanks man :D haha awesome feedback :D very glad you found the time

im listening to both your soundclouds now, so expect some comments ;D;D

thanks guys!!

regards, nico.

Back