10min Sample Banger!

even tho i'm a little tired of the chipmunk stuff u had my head noddin with so sad. Whoa was even better...gotta get back on the grind, your beats are good...got me even more pissed about the writers or producers or whatever the hell kinda block i been goin thru this past week....keep it up bruh

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. You got the dipset/kanye west style all figured out don't you? Both these beats are hot. Keep it up. Peace!

soo sad is good. good sample and everything sounds clean. this is a solid track.

whoa - another good beat. good sample and i like the intro. good overall beat. you got some good stuff right here. keep it up and thanks for checkin my beat.

So Sad - Nice And Clean. Nice Chorus. I WOuld Jus Add A Lil Variety To Tha Verse .. Sounds A Lil Too Repetitive.

Whoa - This Beats Real Nice. Chops Are Real Nice. Nice Sequencing. No Problems Wit THis Beat.

Thankz Fo Tha Feedback ...

Both of these beats were nice man, not much I can say about 'em. I was feelin' 'em both man. Nice job.

I hope you do take my advice from Fro$ty's thread though. ;)

what up dogg.

sad girl - the beat has a nice flow, i like the sample work on this track. the tranny's/buildups are cool. either my laptop can't reproduce the bass or there isn't one. i'd like to hear some basslines on that track. good shyt

whoa - the first thing i noticed was that this beat is a lot lower in volume than sad girl. the pattert is tight. just heard the bridge. i like that. nice instrument arrangement. nice effect for the ending. i'm gonna have ta sample that. lol.

Listening to so so sad...nice sample choice... Its chopped well, and nice transitions throughout. The mix is well, the drums sequencing is done well, and everything sits perfectly in the mix. You have alot of fills, and switches throughout thats keeping the whole track fresh. My only question would be, if you were to make this a track (for a rapper to rap on top), it becomes difficult to discern the rapper when there is actually lyrics from the sample in the background... but other than that, the beat dope...good work

good **** .. sounds solid and real poppy..'so sad'
'whoa' good also.. they sound like radio kuts .. dont have any input...good work

'preciate it. rise u always got input for ppl so i take that as a compliment.
thanks Bigmoz i'll keep that in mind, prolly test it out myself.

btw whoa is i just a remake, i had to test my sampling skills

**** is cool, good mix, hot drum programming

style is kinda tired.. id like to hear some more instrumentation over top

overall im still feelin it

chef dolla

So Sad - Yes Sir ! Heatmakerz style all day ! You already know i'm feeling this one nice work on the sample and all.

Whoa - Just a remake so I won't really comment on it it's cool. Bass sounds alittle out of key though.

But So Sad yes sir that was tight . . .

Whoa - I swear I heard this somewhere before. Maybe I just know the song it sampled, but I feel like I heard a song by a famous rap artist with this same beat or one with the same sample. Could just be deja vu. That said, I instantly recognized it and liked it.

So Sad - This one doesn't jump out at me as much but it's well done and could be a great song with a good emcee on it. Ghostface comes to mind.

Spectacular said:
btw whoa is i just a remake, i had to test my sampling skills [/B]

Yea, for those who wondering about his beat "whoa",it was on a heatmakers beatmaking video and they made that beat in like 10 minutes.Nice beats btw.

Last edited:
JUSTE said:
listned 2 yeah..i wuda like chipmunk vocals ont his...bass line is str8...sample is nice...mixings needs work tho...snares r a lil 2 loud 4 me..percussion i dont like but overall a decent track

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112103
hit me back

i jus uploaded that one, thanks for the compliments, im gonna werk on it a bit.

and i'll hit ya thread in a minute

Yea, for those who wondering about his beat "whoa",it was on a heatmakers beatmaking video and they made that beat in like 10 minutes.Nice beats btw.

lol thanks

Back