Whats the name of these samples/instruments?

Damsco

Whats up guys, I'm searching for these instruments or samples (not sure what they are). Does anybody know what they're called by any chance? I've marked the parts where they come up with red

Extra: if anybody recognises what the full instrument of track 2 is (the flowing one apart of the red marks) then I'd like to know that aswell if its possible.

Last edited:
There are a lot of instruments; any way to be more specific? (Hard, I know, when you don’t know what it is you’re asking about, but it might help if you tried).

GJ

Hey there! to be more specific, It's only the parts where the number turns red. I don't know how I can describe it but it sounds like a summer breeze or like a seagull (atleast thats what comes up in me)

The instruments and sounds are all different; keyboards and guitars. The effects used are different, but have a similar quality in their rhythmic context— one sounds like tremolo, I think one has a more prominent delay, one sounds like a wah-wah pedal was used... There are a number of ways to achieve a similar effect.

GJ

Back