What are your sources for finding acapellas?

Madcap

Hey guys! Long time lurker here. I've always had a hard time finding a good source for finding acapellas.

Sometimes I'm able to find an instrumental for a song. I can easily just invert the polarity of the instrumental and superimpose it on top of the full track to isolate the vocals, but it's pretty common that there's phase or timing issues using this technique as you're usually getting the two tracks from different sources.

My question is: where do you guys go to find acapellas?

Google, but i usually end up downloading from YouTube since i can't find mp3s to most acapellas that i'm looking for. There are some good torrents as well, i think that i've downloaded a lot of acapellas that way.

looperman is a good source. There are alot of places that you can pay monthly and have decently high quality acapellas of popular songs, but I use Looperman for the free unused acapellas!

You can get your acapellas from YouTube. But I would suggest becoming friends with local DJs and even online DJ's. They get records and acapellas the average person will not get.

Back