What Mpc you got?

been using the xl for a long time and it does the job for me what i need it to do.... i have no idea why i upgraded to 32 megs.... 22 seconds is more than enough time for me to get busy...

I used to have an MPC 1000 but couldn't my work with it. So I sold it now I'm trying to collect some cash for 2500 version. It has the features I need to move away from the PC.

I'd like to begin my hardware studio becaus the pc kinde stops me from being creative and productive. So what I like to have is my hardware to create beats. For that I thought the MPC1K didn't that all the things I need specially when it game to using keys.

I use the 2000xl it gets the job done and it is the industry standerd it doesent have all the extra features like the 4000 or 2500 but if know how to work it then thats all you need I had the 1000 but it was kind of small and i did not like how the pads felt.

Got MPC's 3000LE and 4000. I love them both, they compliment my music and I can do whatever I want with them; Street to Pop! Peace

I"ve the the 3k and the 2500. I like them both for diff reasons and trying to decide which to keep.

I have the MPC2000XL, and I don't want the 4000 or 3000 to bulky and I don't like the air vents, plus I like to see the wave form editing and zone in it. I have been looking at the 2500, that's a nice piece and compact also like the 2000xl.

www.soundclick.com/rahdanoc44

Back