top hip hop acapellas

B

breakbeat-cafe

what's your fave acapellas for sampling, here's some to try if your lucky enough to find em, they were on the original 12's

strictly business, epmd
raw - big daddy kane
follow the leader - eric b and rakim

breakbeat-cafe said:
strictly business, epmd
raw - big daddy kane
follow the leader - eric b and rakim

All fantastic! I noticed you can get quite a few acapella comps now, too, where you can get a lot of them in one place. CDs or LPs with a 8 or 9 vocal tracks. At ughh.com they were selling Ed OG album with a free CD of acapellas from the album at one point.

Have you made any mixes of the three vocal tracks you mentioned? Post 'em up.

I haven't made any with those, though my pal George spun a Big L accapella over one our beats that was killer, I'll get that posted soon. didn't realise that you could get comps of them will check out :)

breakbeat-cafe said:
I haven't made any with those, though my pal George spun a Big L accapella over one our beats that was killer, I'll get that posted soon. didn't realise that you could get comps of them will check out :)

Yeah, the comps are great. I just noticed them while slumming around on eBay. You can get everything from reasonable quality LP issues to really cheap ones from people who just burn CD's off of the 12"s they have.

I noticed a Biggie one a while back. The sound quality could be very suss but the novelty is definitely there. Pretty handy......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4719770598

Last edited by a moderator:
Tribe & LONS-scenario
abdominal- vicious battle raps
eric B & rakim- let the rythm hit em

he he that's cool dude...yeah you can get pretty much anything...i live north now...but there are some crazy record shops in london...also...Tim Westwood keeps us upto date...

Back