Time Stretching Sound

NGT

Doin Flips 'n' Sh*t
So I recently made a track with a string sample from a song and I time stretched it so it was the same length at a way slower tempo but it has a sort of wobbling sound. I was wondering what I can do to fix this (raise tempo a bit, etc.) I added EQ and compressed it which helped a lot but it's still there. I could post a link if that would help too.

lol, you wanna cut that out? Thats the sound ppl are looking for in the bass that you hear in dilla and madlibs tracks.

Anyway, not much if anything you can do about that. Its like trying the remove a tremolo. The only thing you can do is try a different timestrech. If you used FL Studio I know they have those different methods, I assume these are simply different timestretch algorithms (which is an incredible idea).

dude I'd keep it the way it is lol I'm sitting back with a blunt and this is sounding really good man

damn I was gonna hate on 1:04-1:14 but the way it drops back in is niceeee

Nice shit man, I'm subscribing and checking the other joints out right now!

dude I'd keep it the way it is lol I'm sitting back with a blunt and this is sounding really good man

damn I was gonna hate on 1:04-1:14 but the way it drops back in is niceeee

Nice shit man, I'm subscribing and checking the other joints out right now!

same here, i'm high as hell.

Haha thanks guys. I think i'm thinking about it way too much. And as for the bass, i duplicated the sample and ran different filters on each so the bass would stand out on one and sttings would stand out on the other. I like how it turned out.

Back