Sound for certain sounds stopped working in FL Studio... Help!

Flexe

I'm using Fl studio 10 and some instrument sounds in my patterns have stopped working. I can see when i press play that it's playing but I can't hear anything. When I open a fresh project all works like normal put not for this project i've worked really hard with :(

I have backed up my projects many times before but they seem to be affected as well, I'm not sure what i did... i must have disabled some sounds unintiontionally, the strange thing is that maybe 5/7 of the instrument sounds don't work.

Any help is appreciated :)no-sound.png

Last edited:
it's grey and not green.you muted the track.the manual for most of the daws ive looked at had this info in them.

make 'toto' green.

Last edited:
So should I link the tracks to the mixer to get the sound back ?

That toto sound is disabled, the other sounds which are enabled don't work..

Last edited:
I took a look at the mixer and noticed that it wasn't linked to the tracks like it should be so i linked the instruments back there and now the sound works again!

But when i'm trying to listen to sounds in the browse library the sound is still muted :/ i think something must be wrong

Last edited:
only conclusion i can think of is your audiocard settings.asio4all+youtube equals no sound for either.
either use asio while fl's the only thing running or keep directsound as an option.

I think i've got it working more or less now. I linked all tracks in the mixer by selecting the 'link from beginning of all tracks'.

Thanks for the help KangKossKang :)

Back