Should i do it??

you will def need a mixer or preamp of some sort, does the radio have rca inputs?

Last edited:
i dont know i can plug the red/white cables into the back of the radio and push aux and get a little bit i need a new needle now
since i will need a Preamp or a dj mixer which one is better quality i could proly do more with the dj mixer but a preamp might be cheaper

whats the point in sellin 1 of ur turntables and buying a mixer? then the mixer is useless. but at the same time buying 2 turntables and not having a mixer is useless too. if ur scratchin just cop a mixer u can get used ones at GC for cheap.

becuz then i can hook it up to my pc using that phono power but im just gonna get
a phono Preamp
a Needle
a Cartdige
and a keyboard with reason 2.5

DeV BeaTGunZ Dotson said:
ya my fault on that double post i wanted to delete the other 1 but i couldnt i didnt mean to do it

never mind, you can't delete your posts (just edit them) once created.. and no. don't sell one of your tt's for a mixer, save until you can afford one, because you'll hate you for selling it afterwards, once you want to do some scratching or even just practise your mixing abilities (djing of course helps with producing ;))

Last edited:
Back