Sample Pack Library Debut

Cloud19

FP fam, I'm a producer and go by "Capsvl". Iv'e been apart of Futureproducers for almost a decade. Mainly have been a lurker recently but this forum is where I got my start & learned a lot about production, gear & many other things about music through discussion with peers. You can even go back to check out some of my older posts if you care to see how young & naive I was at times lol. Throughout my career have managed to produce for guys like Ludacris, J Cole, 50 Cent + more which has been a blessing & of course still at it. I've returned here to contribute & want to start with debuting my first sample pack library here.

Introducing CAPSVL CXLLECTIXN Vol I —

"New sample & loop pack out now for all my producers out there. There’s a ton of variety but is mainly inspired by the soundtracks of video games I played growing up like Final Fantasy & Zelda. Special thanks to Square Enix for the inspiration. Hope you have as much fun creating with these loops as I had while making them!"

Very proud of this sample library and would love to welcome both new and old supporters.
Cheers

Get the sample pack HERE

-Capsvl

Last edited:
FP fam, I'm a producer and go by "Capsvl". Iv'e been apart of Futureproducers for almost a decade. Mainly have been a lurker recently but this forum is where I got my start & learned a lot about production, gear & many other things about music through discussion with peers. You can even go back to check out some of my older posts if you care to see how young & naive I was at times lol. Throughout my career have managed to produce for guys like Ludacris, J Cole, 50 Cent + more which has been a blessing & of course still at it. I've returned here to contribute & want to start with debuting my first sample pack library here.

Introducing CAPSVL CXLLECTIXN Vol I —

"New sample & loop pack out now for all my producers out there. There’s a ton of variety but is mainly inspired by the soundtracks of video games I played growing up like Final Fantasy & Zelda. Special thanks to Square Enix for the inspiration. Hope you have as much fun creating with these loops as I had while making them!"

Very proud of this sample library and would love to welcome both new and old supporters.
Cheers

Get the sample pack HERE

-Capsvl

Man bro, almost made me signup for a beatstar account so I could follow you, lol. Are you signed or independent?

there is an update to the sample pack but for some reason FP doesn't allow people to edit their posts sorry guys

Back