Samping Vinyl & Logic Pro

MissQT

Hey everyone, I haven't been updated with the forum but I'm keeping up more now. I was wondering if anyone has sampled their records and has recorded them into Logic Pro. That one is still puzzling, can't seem to find a way yet.

-QT

cant you just drag and drop into an audio channel.. Its been a long time since i used logic, I've got a macbook, but its got windows on it for some reason lol

cant you just drag and drop into an audio channel.. Its been a long time since i used logic, I've got a macbook, but its got windows on it for some reason lol

Haha. Well it's the connection I have an issue with. How to get the audio from my turntable n mixer to go directly into the program. It's complicating I haven't found a way.

yea QT, u need a line in on your cpu i believe, i have a usb turntable, it saves me the trouble of getting a pre amp and i jus sample into audacity(reason user)...
....Female producers?? im def all for it...

yea QT, u need a line in on your cpu i believe, i have a usb turntable, it saves me the trouble of getting a pre amp and i jus sample into audacity(reason user)...
....Female producers?? im def all for it...

I appreciate it kastington. My set up is a lil complicating I wish I can just line in directly but I have my music going through a usb interface so I'm unsure of the signal flow. I'm not gonna give up cuz I know there's a way !! Cheers to Reason, I've never tried it.

try logicprohelp.com

But all you got do is hook your record player up through your interface. make a audio track enable record and press record and it should work.

Last edited:
try logicprohelp.com

But all you got do is hook your record player up through your interface. make a audio track enable record and press record and it should work.

I've tried it, no waves showed up on the strip. Thanks for the link I appreciate it. I'll look into it and get back.

i sample with my turntables all the time in logic I don't know what type of set up you have but I have my turntables hooked up into my firewire interface my interface is synched with logic and i just record right thru logic and then i move the WAV over to reason and get it poppin!!

Back