Rza talks about the biters and producing for Kanye and Nas

Xabiton

Cupcake God
There are more interviews here but that one really spoke to me and how I think and feel about hip hop today. Nobody is really that original they are all kinda doing what the next man is doing and trying to capture that sound. I'm not feeling it but these are good interviews
[video=youtube;pXlhl4H3vNw&]video[/video]
[video=youtube;FBHpcS4_2i8&]video[/video]
[video=youtube;wMkw2YT0dEg&]video[/video]
[video=youtube;V9JJpBADmZU&]video[/video]

Thanks, gonna check these out later. Always interested in what RZA's gotta say

nice man, thanks...rza always has great things to say...

if he produces nas' next record i think i might bust a nut, lol...

Last edited:
Thanks Xab for the heads up. Rza started this whole thing for me so always eager to hear what he has to say. As for him and nas working on album, maaannnnn... that would be a dream come to fruition ive been wanting to hear since i started listening to hip hop.

I would love to hear this album too but there are a few others id prefer like Nas over all Dj Premier beats or Ghostface on all 9th Wonder beats

No doubt on primo too, an album filled with tracks like "nas is like"... shit would be incredible.
Id also love to hear a Mobb deep album totally produced by Stoupe.

Last edited:
No doubt on primo too, an album filled with tracks like "nas is like"... shit would be incredible.
Id also love to hear a Mobb deep album totally produced by Stoupe.

if nas and premo come together for makin an album it will never sound like nas is like this is 2010 man

if nas and premo come together for makin an album it will never sound like nas is like this is 2010 man

Nas is like in 2010 as a song or a beat murders 95% of the music out there. I think we could use that kind of evolution

^^^ agreed, not to mention primo's production style hasnt really changed and if it has then it has changed very very slightly.

and as for the 9th and ghost album, that would be amazing. Seriously u hit the nail on the head with that comment, ghost would sound great on 9ths soulful production.

im just saying the two songs that nas has with rza and kanye (rza-verbal intercourse from cuban links and kanye-still dreaming) are both amazing songs...a rza/kanye produced nas record would be a classic for sure!

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

u no ur gonna get a nice choppy yet soulful beat with hard hitting drums and some mean cuts in the hook, primo brings the heat everytime!

The Mobb with Stoupe would be crazy. It would be interesting to hear what it would sound like.....

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

hahaha "ODB would always **** mother****as up that bite!" Classic

^^^ agreed!!!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

rza is a master at his craft n if rza n nas do an album it wud b historic

yeah it really would be a classic album. Nas is arguably the greatest mc of all time (maybe along with gza and kool g in my eyes) and putting him on countless rza beats (arguably the greatest producer of all time) would truly be one of the greatest hip hop records of all time.

Back